May 8, 2008

Journal Entry May 7th
I dinna go to Toxian tonight. The lure was incredible but instead I choose to spend time with a girl that has grown into another sister for me. GG. Wonderful, kind, loyal, fun loving lady who is one of the spots of light in the dark place Toxian has become. We both choose to live away from the city, her with another friend, and me with my angel man. He does not like me going to Tox, knowing how unsafe it can be. I haven’t told him about the events unfolding that is enveloping us in a web of danger and intrigue. I will use this time that he is away dealing with business to ensure my plans fall into place. But last night GG and I were dancing, the rhythmic swaying of our bodies luring the worries of the last few days to the furthest reaches of my mind. I almost was able to forget what I know has yet to be done until later that night, as I lay in my Gabriel’s bed, wishing his arms were holding me, and I heard a knock on the door. It was Vish and she was on her way to Toxian. Jon had called her, and no surprise that the city had not taken a night off as I had. She rushed off into the night answering Jon’s request for a meeting, leaving me wondering what effect tonight’s events would have on my own plots.
Your Will Goddess.

So Mote it be

No comments: