May 9, 2008

Journal Entry May 8th
I found the Shadow Prince tonight. Unfortunately I could not tear him from my sister’s side. He was like a moth to the bright flame that is my sister’s unique personality and spirit. I will have to track him down tomorrow night, and find Poncho too. My plans must not be delayed much longer, my Gabriel will be home soon, and if he finds out what dangers I put myself in he will try to stop me. The Righteous are all in an uproar because of the slayings of 5 Angels last night. Jon, one of our strongest officers, is adamant about hunting down and seeking justice from the murdering fiend who not only killed so many with out remorse, but betrayed us. I find it extremely ironic that we worry about seeking justice for the slain, yet we can not exterminate the vermin before they infect our city with the plague of despair and pain that their actions bring. I will use this though. I will use it to help cast a shadow of discretion on my own plans.
Your Will Goddess.
So Mote it be

No comments: