Jan 9, 2009

...time heals all things?

They say time heals all things. Even souls? I feel stronger so perhaps it is true. I know I have changed. I am no longer the childe working so desperately to defend a family that was in reality even then lost to her. I have changed. Have I grown stronger in fact? Perhaps. I still feel uncertain, like a colt on fresh legs. Gabriel did things when he refused to let me cross over. Bad things? Perhaps to some, but he made his decisions with a clear understanding of consequences. I choose to take the rope he binded me with. I knew it was in defiance of what was meant to be, and even in my death could feel the taint of the dark arts on it. Once a Nightfire dabbles in the dark, the dark does not let her go again. Yet I could not leave my lover alone when his soul cried for mine. For now the illusion of innocence I still wear is effective, and I will use it till my desires have been met. My power, it evolves and I have begun to feed it thru knowledge and deeds. I feel the centuries of power my line has nurtured surging thru me now, my ancesters whispering in my head. I have opened the ancient journal that contains all the knowledges gained thru blood and lust, it's power seeps from it's pages and I will use everything to ensure the proper fate for my mate and myself. We will never be separated again.

Your will Dark Goddess,
My Desires.

No comments: